ERKANUTAZO

unban

1 сообщение в этой теме

hello,the other day late endure insults of player keny_M he whitch question by voice chat (microphone) yes im bitch.....and admin no warning ,kick or ban to he....,i respond to thist and others much insults late i kill they much and admin ban permant me....

i post for unban because injustice ban and because is the only harcore server whit people and good ping actuality,no why like thist people no mature whit enter for insult and no for play the game.....,yes to any like 

a minimum justice over immaturity can unban me

today enter to server SUTEAMCCCP 2 (i ban in server 1 no in thist) and play whit mrdens to bolts 1 vs 1 ,late enter valera ,666,and caligula,and the first of what said is spanish ugly and ban permant......0 reasom....only they frustation and entretenimient ...is a little bit incredible the demeanor of thist 

4 минуты назад, ERKANUTAZO сказал:

hello,the other day late endure insults of player keny_M he whitch question by voice chat (microphone) yes im bitch.....and admin no warning ,kick or ban to he....,i respond to thist and others much insults late i kill they much and admin ban permant me....

i post for unban because injustice ban and because is the only harcore server whit people and good ping actuality,no why like thist people no mature whit enter for insult and no for play the game.....,yes to any like 

a minimum justice over immaturity can unban me

today enter to server SUTEAMCCCP 2 (i ban in server 1 no in thist) and play whit mrdens to bolts 1 vs 1 ,late enter valera ,666,and caligula,and the first what said me is spanish ugly and ban permant......0 reasom....only they frustation and entretenimient ...is a little bit incredible the demeanor of thist ,they are who insults to me and late ban....respond or no respond.....:S dont understam

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас